60 MINUTES from $100 • 90 MINUTES from $150
Taking time to nurture yourself in the early weeks and months after having a baby is paramount; a peaceful mum is more likely to lead to a calm baby which, in turn, can result in a better night's sleep and strengthen the bond between mother and child.
After the birth, regular massage can also be beneficial in:
- relieving back, shoulder, neck and hip pain which can result from breastfeeding, lifting & holding your baby
- regaining abdominal strength
- assisting organs to drop back into place
- reducing stress levels
- promoting mental clarity; &
- offering a short respite from the demands of parenthood.
As we know it can be difficult to be away from your baby soon after birth, we are now offering a 'Bring Your Baby' treatment. For details, please head to our Baby Massage page or call us on (08) 9380 9994.
As Perth's premier pregnancy massage practice, Embody Health's team of therapists are highly experienced in working with women pre and post the birth of their babies.